miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

This my Biography!!!


Hi, my name’s Marienela but everybody calls me Mary. I’m from Maracaibo originally. Tm 21 years old and I study graphic design at URBE. I live in Maracaibo in seventy second street.

I love music, dancing, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my boyfriend, pizza, hamburger, chocolate, my family, my dog, candy and paint.

I hate violence, listening to rock, injustice, clean and eggplant.

My dream is to travel around the world, I want to graduate from design school and be a good professional, Id love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

My opinion about English I think English is necessary, I’m not very good but I think is very important.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I congratulate you by your blog and also desire your dreams are fulfilled

Anónimo dijo...

hello maria I am Rafael I wish luck you in your trip by the world, wait for you soon gradues and you are good professional.......saludos to your fiancè..... you do not worry everything with effort is obtained