martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 12: It really works!

Unit 12 was about common health complain, health problems; what did you do about your health problems the containers and medicines to use and how to ask for medical prescription.

Conversations
Part1


Milagros: hi Alejandro. How are you?
Alejandro: mmm, not so good. I thing I have a terrible cold.
Milagros: that’s too bad! You better go to see a doctor!
Alejandro: I know I have an appointment at 4 o’clock with my friend Marianela. She is a great doctor.

Part 2

Alejandro: hi Marienela!
Marianela: oh, hi Alejandro! What the matter? you look so bad !!
Alejandro: I have a terrible cold!!! Aaaaaachuuuu !!!!!!
Marianela: oh boy!!… I see. Well, you’ll get better with this; take two tylenol pills every 8 hours for two days. You’ll get much better.
Oh... and don’t forget to take some rest... and drink lots of water...
Alejandro: oh. thanks Marienela ... gee ... I really fell very bad...
Marianela: don’t worry!! just buy the pills as soon as you leave and go home.
If you still fell bad just call me again...
Alejandro: oh. Well I will. Thanks again...

At the drugstore

Carlos: hi, may I help you?
Alejandro: yes, I would have tylenol and some apple juice, please
Carlos: here. Tylenol and apple juice... that it’ll be 12, 25 $
Alejandro: ok. There you go.... 12, 25$ ... Thank you...

No hay comentarios: