martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 13: May I take your order, please?

In the unit 13 we talked about the different type of foods (German, French, Italian, and others). How to invite people to lunch and dinner, how to make a restaurant order, and ordering a meal in a restaurants and coffee shop.

Going out for lunch and May I take your order, please?

Invitation:

Marienela: Tell me, do you want to go out for lunch at midday?
Carlos: Sure, I love it. Where would you like to go?
Marienela: Well, how do you like Italian food?
Carlos: Oh, I like it a lot
Marienela: I do, too. I know an excellent Italian restaurant it’s called Sicilia
Carlos: Oh, I always wanted to go there
Marienela: Terrific! Let’s go!

Restaurant:

Innkeeper: Good afternoon; may I take your order?
Marienela: Yes, I’ll have the cold pasta salad
Carlos: And I’ll have the vegetarian pasta
Innkeeper: What would you like to drink?
Marienela: for me a large soda
Carlos: I’d like a large ice tea
Innkeeper: And would you like anything else?
Marienela: No, thanks. That will be all
Carlos: Yes, please. I’d like apple pie after lunch
Innkeeper: Ok. I’ll bring it right away

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I do not see your logic

Anónimo dijo...

To ensure your credit score is in great shape, check out adverse community data. Such things as liens and judgments from you have an affect on the settlement historical past part of your credit score, so it's a great idea to focus on possessing adverse information and facts from general public data taken off your credit score. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]vi7765ity[/url]