martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 11: It’s a very exciting city!


This unit consist in describing a city according to its attractions, cultures, famous place, the people using the appropriate adjectives; giving suggestions about the place you should visit when you travel to this city.

My favorite city

My favorite city of Venezuela is Maracaibo, It’s in Zulia state, the place is very exciting you shouldn’t miss the Rafael Urdaneta Bridge, the Chiquinquira basilic, the Carabobo street and the Chinita monument.
The city is very big, but it’s not too safe, however it’s really cheap.
Some places are pretty dirty however the nightlife is very interesting you can go dancing at the discotheque and you can go shopping at the Sambil.
The weather in the city is very hot almost every month except April and May.
I love live in Maracaibo

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

also I have visited that place... parese a good election to me... cuidate

Anónimo dijo...

Buen comienzo